Expression of Interest for ACMP Vancouver Mentorship Program
We are accepting Expressions of Interest (EOI) for ACMP Vancouver Mentorship Program. Participants have an option for a 6-month or 12-month program. Both options will start in January 2023. The program is open to any individual who is a member of ACMP and has ACMP Vancouver as their primary chapter. If you would like to participate as a mentee in the program, please review the eligibility criteria and submission process information outlined below. Expressions of interest will be accepted until December 16, 2022.
What is the ACMP Vancouver mentorship pilot program all about?
This is not coaching! The purpose of mentoring is for the mentor and mentee to both contribute to the mentees learning and growth (though a coaching approach may be used at times). Both people are active participants during the process. The mentee sets goals for their mentoring experience and receives advice, coaching, assistance, and feedback from their mentor based on their knowledge and experience.
What happens during the mentoring process?
Who is eligible for the pilot program?
- Current ACMP global members with ACMP Vancouver as their primary chapter
- Willing to invest 2-4 hours per month which includes time with your mentor
- Commit to a 6-month or 12-month program starting in January 2023.
When will this be happening?
Expression of Interest (EOI) process opens in November. After to that time, EOIs will be reviewed and mentor/mentee matches are identified. The number of people accepted into the program will be aligned with the number of mentors available.
If you are not successfully matched during this phase, we hope that there be opportunities for you to participate at a later date. The following are the anticipated timelines:
- November 2022 – EOI opens
- December 16, 2022 – EOI submission deadline
- December 23, 2022 – Matching of mentees and mentors completed with notice of acceptance, or postponed entry, to applicants
- January 2023 – Program starts
- End June 2023 – 6-month option completion and evaluation
- End December 2023 – 12-month option completion and evaluation
I’m interested! What do I do next?
Complete the form on the ACMP Vancouver website by the EOI submission closing date (December 16, 2022). Then all you need to do is wait to hear back from the team involved in the mentoring program! Honestly that’s it.
If you have any questions about the EOI form or the process please send them along to firstname.lastname@example.org