Expression of Interest for ACMP Vancouver Mentorship Program
We are accepting Expressions of Interest (EOI) for ACMP Vancouver Mentorship Program. The program will run for 6 months, from February 2022 to July 2022. If you would like participate as a mentee in the program, please review the eligibility criteria and submission process information outlined below. Expressions of interest will be accepted until January 14, 2022.
What is the ACMP Vancouver mentorship pilot program all about?
This is not coaching! Though a coach approach may be used at times, the purpose of mentoring is for the mentor and mentee to both contribute to the mentees learning and growth. Both people are active participants during the process. The mentee sets goals for their mentoring experience and receives advice, coaching, assistance, and feedback from their mentor based on their knowledge and experience.
What happens during the mentoring process?
Please be aware that with the current times we are living and working in the ‘meet’ activities are unlikely to be in person (until Bonnie says it is okay to do so!).
Who is eligible for the pilot program?
- Current ACMP global members with ACMP Vancouver as their primary chapter
- Change practitioners with 1-5 years of experience, and currently responsible for some aspect of change management in your current role (we originally thought 1-3 years but on reflection we would like to open the opportunity for others to apply. So please apply!)
- Willing to invest 2-4 hours per month which includes time with your mentor
- Commit to completing six months from February to July 2022.
When will this be happening?
The program will run for 6 months, starting in February. Prior to that time EOIs will be reviewed and mentor/mentee matches identified. The number of people accepted into the program will be aligned with the number of mentors available.
If you are not successfully matched during this phase, we hope that there be opportunities for you to participate at a later date. The following are the anticipated timelines:
- January 14, 2022 – EOI submission deadline
- January 21, 2022 – Matching of mentees and mentors completed
- January 28, 2022 – Notice of acceptance or postponed entry to applicants
- Early February 2022 – Program starts
- End July 2022 – Program completion and evaluation
I’m interested! What do I do next?
Complete the form on the ACMP Vancouver website by January 14th.
Honestly that’s it. Then all you need to do is wait to hear back from the team involved in the mentoring program! Easy right?
If you have any questions about the EOI form or the process please send them along to firstname.lastname@example.org