Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us. Opportunities are coming soon. Please check back here later or view future ACMP Greater Vancouver newsletters.
Vantage Point innovated the concept known as “Knowledge Philanthropy”— a practice that engages skilled and passionate volunteers from the community to increase capacity and add expertise to Not-for-Profit organizations. Our Knowledge Philanthropists (“KPs”) contribute their specific expertise and experience towards our mission: lifting the capacity of not-for-profit leaders. They offer their valued time and knowledge to Vantage Point and are key members of our integrated talent team.
Our KPs are professionals who voluntarily and generously share knowledge with Vantage Point clients as facilitators, consultants, advisers, professional coaches, and mentors. They are proven experts in their field and deliver most of our programs in topic areas such as Strategic planning, HR practices, Leadership, Board governance, Organizational assessment, and Financial governance.
If you want to contribute your expertise towards building leadership in the not-for-profit sector, and at the same time get an opportunity to network and be a part of collective learning, please contact Shagun Bhanot, People Manager, Vantage Point at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 604-638-3386.
Membership Committee Volunteer Role
Would you like to be an ambassador for our chapter for new, existing or prospective members? We’re looking for enthusiastic, and friendly members who would enjoy being a first point of contact for membership inquiries and new member onboarding to welcome and share the benefits of being an ACMP member locally.
- Personally connect with new, prospective and existing members via email or phone to share information and answer questions
- Spot new opportunities for membership retention strategies and communicating benefits
- Identify and support outreach to any lapsed members in a timely manner
- Build new relationships by engaging with a variety of prospective, new and existing members
- Contribute to our chapter by acting as a first point of contact to represent our chapter and share member benefits locally and globally
- Flexible role can be performed from any location
2-3 hours per month including just-in-time check-in with Director of Membership
How to Apply:
e-mail us at email@example.com
Call for Volunteer – Job Posting Manager
The Greater Vancouver Chapter of ACMP is seeking a volunteer to support the Job Posting process. In this role, you will work with the Communications Committee to offer our services to recruiters and employers and manage the posting from the initial request to the removal of the posting. It is a great opportunity to support the Chapter and get a pulse of the Vancouver change management job market!
If you are interested in joining us or need more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Committee Volunteers
Are you looking for an opportunity to give back to the change management community, while contributing your knowledge and skills to create and enhance chapter programming for new and intermediate change practitioners?
We are looking for energetic, organized volunteers to join our ACMP Vancouver Chapter Committees, working together with our Board of Directors to bring our Association’s engagement strategy to life!
- New/Intermediate Engagement Committee
- Membership Committee
- Communications Committee
Collaborating with and supporting the Board of Directors and other Committee members on execution of activities and tasks aligned with the Chapter’s engagement strategy, such as:
- Generating ideas and creative approaches for professional development events
- Planning, coordinating and executing events, including logistics
- Writing communications for our various communication and social media channels
- Liaise with potential, new and existing members to communicate benefits of membership and to support retention strategies
- Being prepared for and actively engaging in Committee meetings
- Taking on special projects / initiatives
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability and desire to collaborate with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Interest and commitment to achieving the goals of the ACMP Vancouver Chapter
Benefits of Joining:
- Develop or enhance new skills
- Expand your change management network
- Advance the change management profession
- Share your knowledge and experience with the ACMP Vancouver Chapter membership
- Committee members will report to the Board of Directors
- Time commitment will range from 2-8 hours per month, depending on activities planned