Member Engagement Committee Volunteer Role Description
Are you looking for an opportunity to give back to the change management community, while enhancing your skills in event planning, communications, networking, leadership and project management?
We are looking for energetic, organized volunteers to join our Member Engagement Committees, working together with our Board of Directors to bring our Association’s engagement strategy to life!
- Advanced CM Practitioners (>7 years’ experience)
- Intermediate CM Practitioners (3-7 years’ experience)
- New CM Practitioners (>3 years’ experience)
- Observers (e.g. Project Managers, Business Analysts, Recruiters and Business Leaders)
- Planning, coordinating and executing events, including logistics
- Writing communications for our various communication & social media channels
- Taking on special projects, as required
- Being prepared for and actively engaging in Committee meetings
- Taking on special projects / initiatives
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- An interest and commitment to achieving the goals of the ACMP Greater Vancouver Chapter
- Develop or enhance new skills
- Expand your change management network
- Advance the change management profession by sharing your knowledge and experience with the ACMP Greater Vancouver membership
- Committee members will report to the Board of Directors
- Time commitment will range from 5-10 hours per month, depending on the activities planned for that time period. This includes attending Committee meetings held in locations within the Lower Mainland.