- ABCs of Sponsorship and asked participants to share their experience and questions.
- A = Active and visible participation throughout the project
- B = Build a coalition of sponsorship
- C = Communicated directly with employees.
- Middle managers and supervisors can be “caught in the middle” in times of change. We discussed the phrase, “Put your oxygen mask on first before you help others”.
- What does this mean?
- How have you helped your middle managers and supervisors do this?
Overall the ZOOM virtual change chat was effective and 100% of the participants indicated that they would be interested in future sessions like this!
To review the PROSCI webinar discussed during this talk – see the PROSCI website here.
Thank you to all who joined us!
From the New/Intermediate Chapter Membership Team.