Volunteer Call Out! Membership Committee & New/Intermediate Member Engagement
If you are looking to grow your network, gain new skills and support the Vancouver Change Management community - and you have a couple of hours each week - we are looking to fill a couple of very important volunteer roles with the ACMP Chapter.
Membership Committee Volunteer Role Description
Would you like to be an ambassador for our chapter for new, existing or prospective members? We’re looking for enthusiastic, and friendly members who would enjoy being a first point of contact for membership inquiries and new member onboarding to welcome and share the benefits of being an ACMP member locally.
- Personally connect with new, prospective and existing members via email or phone to share information and answer questions
- Spot new opportunities for membership retention strategies and communicating benefits
- Identify and support outreach to any lapsed members in a timely manner
- Build new relationships by engaging with a variety of prospective, new and existing members
- Contribute to our chapter by acting as a first point of contact to represent our chapter and share member benefits locally and globally
- Flexible role can be performed from any location
2-3 hours per month including just-in-time check-in with Director of Membership.
How to Apply: e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Generating ideas and creative approaches for professional development events
- Planning, coordinating and executing events, including logistics
- Writing communications for our various communication and social media channels
- Develop or enhance new skills
- Expand your change management network
- Advance the change management profession by sharing your knowledge and experience with the ACMP Greater Vancouver membership.